Yellow & White Spotty Ceramic Mushroom
This handmade ceramic garden mushroom would be a beautiful addition to your garden border, fairy garden or plant pot; its vibrant yellow & white spotty surface would make it an eye-catching focal point, and the detailed modelling of the gills underneath brings even more interest and surprise.
The toadstool is made from strong stoneware clay and glazed at a high temperature, so it is fully weather-proof. The cap measures 15cm across and the ceramic stalk measures 35cm long.
For further information, please click on the ‘Description’ section below.
1 in stockCompare
This handmade ceramic pottery garden mushroom/toadstool would make an imaginative gift for so many different people
– gardeners and garden lovers
– people who love fairy gardens, gnomes, elves and fairies
– a couple celebrating their 20th anniversary – traditionally marked by giving of china or pottery gifts
– people who love the quirky & unusual
… or you could keep it for yourself!
It is handmade by me in Wales, using strong stoneware clay, then glazed and fired at a high temperature; this means that it is completely weather-proof and can be left outdoors in all weathers and in all temperatures without risk of cracking, flaking or discolouring.
The mushroom cap & stalk are hand-modelled by me from grogged white stoneware clay. The cap is decorated with shiny, turquoise and white glazes; the stalk is glazed in a speckled brown colour.
I take my inspiration from mushrooms and toadstools found in nature; this particular toadstool is inspired by the Fly Agaric. The variety of forms and colours in nature gives me plenty of ideas. I love to use colours and textures that are unusual to make my mushrooms and toadstools stand out in the garden, and if they make you smile, that is the ultimate compliment!
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK)
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
• I use recycled/reclaimed packaging whenever possible – it’s good for the planet and keeps your costs down!
• Packaging may include recycled cardboard, bubble wrap, foam, polystyrene and newspaper as well as other reclaimed materials. All materials are clean.
• I always pack my ceramics with large amounts of padding to ensure that they reach you in undamaged condition.
• All items in the shop are in stock and I aim to send them out within 1-3 working days of receiving your order. If this is not possible for any reason, I will contact you by email to update you.
• You have the choice of 1st or 2nd class Royal Mail post or free local collection in person, which you can select during the checkout process.
• I ship within the United Kingdom only.
• I am proud to make my ceramics to the highest standards and have described them as accurately as possible on this website. If your purchase does not meet or exceed your expectations, please contact me directly to talk about it.
• If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or if you have changed your mind, I will offer a refund if you return the item to me within 30 days. The item must be returned in an unused condition, be in its original padding & packaging & return postage costs be paid by you.
• If you return your purchase because it has been damaged on its way to you, I will refund the cost of return postage. I regret that I cannot offer refunds on bespoke or customised/personalised items unless they are damaged in transit.
CANCELLATION / RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
• If you want to cancel your order, you must do this before your purchase has been shipped.
• If you wish to return your purchase because you are not completely satisfied or if you have changed your mind, I will offer a full refund if it is returned to me within 30 days of receipt. Your purchase must be returned in an unused condition and in its original padding and packaging.
• If your purchase is undamaged, return postage is your responsibility.
• I regret that I cannot offer refunds on personalised items unless they are damaged in transit.
• If your purchase is damaged when you receive it, I am happy to refund your postage costs as well.
• If you need to return your purchase, please contact me directly for the return address; this will also be included with the documents in your delivered package.
• I don't keep any financial or payment details, these are all held by Stripe.
• I have access to your name, postal address and email address held by the British Craft House, in order to be able to send you your purchase or to answer any questions that you have.
• I will never share your information with anyone else, nor will I contact you other than in relation to your purchase.