Wall Hanging Featuring A Unique Bubble Bath Full Of Birds
For bird lovers, a unique heavyweight cotton wall hanging featuring an eclectic mix of British birds taking a bubble bath together. Full hanging length approximately 78cm / 30 3/4″ high x 50cm / 19 1/2″ wide including the pole, chord and tassels. A fabulous addition to the wall decor in an adults bathroom, child’s bedroom, nursery or playroom. A fabulous gift idea, ideal for birthdays, Christmas, a new home, baby showers, christenings, or simply as a lovely surprise gift…or to keep for yourself!
The illustration on the wall hanging is an unusual take on a ‘birdbath’ and a unique, softer alternative to a picture frame. This type of wall decor will add a warmer touch to a bathroom or be a touch of fun to add to the home interior. The cotton tassel, natural wooden hanger and brown chord give the wall hanging a contemporary feel. Handmade, using the highest quality materials.
• 100% quality cotton fabric printed with eco-friendly water based pigment inks
• Wooden hanging pole
• Cotton 5.5cm tassel braiding
• Waxed cotton hanging chord
• Approx: 62cm / 24 1/2″ high (not incl. tassels) x 50cm / 19 1/2″ wide
• Full hanging length approx 78cm / 30 3/4″ high including the chord and tassels
• Handmade by Jenni Robson in the UK
Supplied wrapped in tissue paper, fastened with a colourful sticker label and sent in a postal tube first class via Royal Mail (UK) or International Standard delivery elsewhere.
The original illustration was created in watercolour and is part of the TubTime range. The design is also available as a book bag, print and toiletries bag plus a matching greeting card for the perfect gift.
N.B. Please allow for slight variations in colour and size due to printing process and each wall hanging is individually handmade.
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK), Laos, Belau, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Tonga, French Southern Territories, Macao, New Caledonia, Cook Islands, Pitcairn, Tuvalu, British Indian Ocean Territory, Singapore, Fiji, New Zealand, Samoa, Christmas Island, American Samoa, French Polynesia, Niue, Solomon Islands, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Kiribati, Australia, Norfolk Island, Tokelau, United States (US)
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
• Your item will be packed and dispatched within 3 working days (if not sooner) and will be sent via standard 1st class Royal Mail. If there are any unforeseen delays you will be contacted and kept informed.
•We cannot be held responsible for the consequences of a late delivery or the loss of a package caused by a third party contracted to make the delivery, by yourself, by customs (if outside the UK) or because of some unforeseen Act of God. Should you not receive the package, an investigation will be made with the carrier and may take several days upon receipt of your claim. During this time we are unable to reimburse or re-deliver. Once the package has been located we will either arrange for a re-deliver or replace the item/s if lost by the third party delivery company.
• We do not take responsibility for items left in a safe place that has been arranged between the customer and the delivery company - this is at the customer's own risk.
• Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply
• If goods are damaged in transit please contact us within 48 hours of receipt and send a photo of the damaged item - we may need the damaged goods returning (postage refunded). We will refund or replace faulty items free of charge so long as we are notified with 48 hours of the customer receiving them.
•If for whatever reason the stamp/s or pre-paid postage label has been separated from your parcel during the delivery process by Royal Mail (or distributor) and you are asked to pay extra postage charges, we do require evidence of payment for a refund of that charge. Regretfully without evidence of the notification card or a formal receipt of payment a claim cannot be made and therefore a refund is not available.
• We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. However, if you wish to return it, please email us within 14 days of receipt and return the items in their original packaging and original condition, securely packaged with proof of purchase. You have 14 days to return the goods from the date you notified us that you want to return the item. Refunds for your items will be issued within 14 days of receipt of the returned item. We regret we cannot refund postage unless the item is faulty.
Always ask for a Proof of Posting Certificate when you return an item, as we will need a copy of this should your parcel get lost in the post.
• We do not accept cancellations on customised/personalised orders unless damaged or defective - proof of damage is required.
• If an item is returned after 6 months from purchase for a repair or replacement then proof is required that the item was faulty when received along with proof of purchase.
• Returns will only be accepted from the person who bought the item.
• Some orders which are too large to fit through a letterbox or require a signature may be held at a local mail sorting office until the customer can collect the parcel. It is the customer’s responsibility to check with the local mail office and collect the parcel. Uncollected parcels may be returned to us after a certain period of time. Once the parcel has been safely returned to us we can either resend the parcel to the customer for an additional shipping fee or refund the value of the items. Please note that unfortunately we are unable to refund the postage in such cases.
•Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]