Textured Sterling Silver Seaweed Earrings with Prasiolite (Green Amethyst) | Hand Made | Gift Wrapped | Free Shipping
Truffle of the Sea Earrings
Luxuriant and elegant ear-post earrings inspired by the delicate fronds of pepper dulse seaweed ~ more commonly known as Truffle of the Sea. With magical rose cut prasiolite (green amethyst) & mother of pearl gemstones and my signature coral-like texture.
Made by hand with care in my home studio in Northamptonshire, from recycled sterling silver and carefully selected, 4 carat rose cut prasiolite and mother of pearl doublet cabochons. See a video of these earrings
Dimensions approx 35mm x 30mm
Shipped within 1-3 working days. Made-to-order will be approx 4weeks.
Why you would choose these earrings:
- Special occasion earrings that will make you feel radiant
- As an exquisite luxury gift for the woman you love
- For your beautiful winter bridal look
- High quality 4 carat gemstones with crisp facets and beautiful polish
- Thoughtfully made
- Quality Assured ~ Hallmarked at the Edinburgh Assay Office
- Delivered gift-wrapped in elegant sustainable packaging
- Gifts: Add a personalised message card printed on ivory linen textured card
- Gifts: Option to ‘deliver to a different address’ at checkout
- A complimentary Jewellery Care Kit included with every purchase
- Free Tracked Postage/Shipping
For more information, please read the description below.
2 in stockCompare
Truffle of the Sea is a design I created for my Sea Garden collection. A poetic collection of jewellery inspired by our oceans, the tapestry of seaweeds that cling to our rocky coastlines and the captivating magic of underwater kelp forests.
Read about the inspiration behind the Sea Garden collection
MATERIALS: Recycled Sterling Silver & Rose Cut Prasiolite & Mother of Pearl Doublet Cabochons.
These gemstones are high quality at approx 4 carats each with crisp facets and a beautiful polish. The mother of pearl backing gives the gemstone a soft magical glow. Prasiolite is also known as green amethyst or green quartz.
FINISH: Textured with a satin brushed finish.
DIMENSIONS: Circa 35mm x 30mm | Gemstones are 10mm or 10x14mm | Each earring has an 0.8mm ear-post & small sterling silver butterfly.
HALLMARK: Hallmarked by the Edinburgh Assay Office
PACKAGING: Sent gift-boxed in luxurious, sustainable packaging and you’ll also receive one of my jewellery care kits.
PERSONALISED GIFT MESSAGE: I am happy to include personal message with your gift which will be printed on beautiful ivory linen textured card. Simply add your gift message in the box above before you add to basket.
JEWELLERY CARE : Care information for your jewellery is also detailed on my Jewellery Care page. Important care note: You must not heat these earrings; or soak them in any liquid; or clean the jewellery with them in a steam cleaner or ultrasonic ~ this could damage the gemstones permanently. To clean them, use a soft toothbrush with mild soapy liquid.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY : Ready to wear orders are posted within 1-3 working days. Please contact me if you would like them sending as soon as possible.
- UK POST is sent Special Delivery (tracked & insured) received day after posting.
- INTERNATIONAL POST is sent International Tracked And Signed for. Delivery times can vary depending on your country – please email me for guidance. Please read shipping information below regarding customs and import duties.
QUESTIONS : If you have any questions for me, you can email me directly at [email protected]
Shipping Continents: North America, Africa, South America
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK), Canada, United States (US)
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
I usually process your ready-to-wear order in 1 - 3 working days. Please email me if you would like your piece sending quickly.
You'll find the postage/ shipping timescales for any of my made-to-order jewellery in the item description. These will take longer due to making and hallmarking (where applicable).
Your jewellery will be gift wrapped in luxury, sustainable packaging and will be dispatched in brown card box with sustainable packaging to protect your gift box.
I currently ship to the UK, US & Canada
FREE, quick, and secure UK shipping: I use Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm service. Your order will be delivered before 1pm on the day after it is dispatched (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Your parcel will require a signature, so please make sure there is someone at home to receive it.
FREE, fast, and secure WORLDWIDE shipping: I use the Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed service with a delivery time of 5-10 working days for other countries (this can vary). Your parcel will require a signature upon receipt, o please make sure there is someone at home to receive it.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOM DUTIES, VAT, AND OTHER HANDLING FEES
It is possible that you may be charged customs fees, and/ or handling fees; and/ or VAT duties as items enter your own country. These duties are set by the destination country and are outside of my control. You may be required to pay these duties to ensure your parcel is released by the customs.
For questions regarding customs fees etc. please contact your local government. I'm unable to estimate the total amount of taxes or duties that may be due in your Country.
I'm sorry, but I'm not able to mark orders as “gift” or “no commercial value”.
I want you to be happy every time you shop with me and I understands, that on occasion an item might need to be returned; the return policy is outlined below.
Let me know ([email protected]) that you would like to return your purchase within 14 days of receiving your purchase; and I will provide you with a return address.
Please note the following for your return:
- You are responsible for arranging to return items within 14 days after contacting me.
- You are responsible for return postage costs (except where the item is faulty). The return parcel is your responsibility until it reaches me so I always recommend you use a tracked and insured postal service.
- Please ensure you return in it in a securely wrapped parcel with a copy of the receipt, your name and address.
- Refunds are dependent on the item and original packaging being returned in the same condition they arrived [not damaged, unworn, not soiled or altered]. I reserve the right to refuse a refund if the goods are not returned in the same condition in which they were sent.
- Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to be processed.
- I don't offer exchanges. Please return your item(s) for a refund and place a new order.
Faulty Goods Returns Policy
The jewellery you purchase from me is crafted carefully but on occasion a fault can develop.
If you are returning the product because of a fault within a piece, please let me know and I will give you details on where to return the jewellery for repair. Please return using a tracked and signed for postal service to ensure it arrives safely. I always refund return postage costs where there is a fault.