Personalised Names Wide Aluminium Bracelet
A hand-stamped wide aluminium bracelet personalised with names of your choice that makes a wonderful keepsake gift for a Birthday, Mother’s Day or even a Bride on her wedding day.
– 3/8″ (9mm) wide aluminium cuff bracelet
– names stamped in font shown with pretty heart swag detail
– fits wrist 6-8″ (15-20cm)
– gift wrap available – can be sent direct
This wide aluminium cuff has names hand-stamped in a beautiful cursive font joined with a pretty heart swag. It can feature any names you want to add and makes a great gift for family members or even friends and couples. It would make a lovely gift for any Mum or Nanny and a special couples gift for an Anniversary or Wedding day!
Please take a moment to look at the font photo – it is a very ‘curvy’ font and I’d like you to be certain you like all the letters as shown as personalised items are exempt from refund/return.
This design is just for names – I have other bracelets that can be personalised with your own words. Leave the names you need stamping in the personalisation box below.
The cuff will fit most wrist sizes from 6-8 inches but if you or your recipient has a much smaller or larger wrist than this then please let me know on purchase. I will need to know their wrist size for this to ensure the correct cuff size can be used.
Please click on Description below for further information on Aluminium, Hand-Stamping & gift-wrap options
2 in stockCompare
Aluminium looks as beautiful as silver but isn’t prone to tarnishing. It is more lightweight than silver so makes a wonderfully comfortable item to wear. It is also hypoallergenic which means it has a much lower rate of skin reaction than other metals.
What is hand stamping?
Hand stamping is when a metal stamp – a letter or a design – is placed on metal and hit with a hammer. The force of this blow leaves a mark in the metal. Each letter or design is added one at a time and lined up by eye.
As all the stamping is done by hand there may be variations in spacing, alignment and depth so any variations should be regarded as characteristics unique to your handcrafted piece.
Items are sent out in a plain white glassine bag but you have gift wrap upgrades available. Make it easy to gift yourself or send direct to the recipient. Choose from:
– Add twine & gift tag to standard white glassine bag
– Gift box & gift tag
– Natural gift bag, gift box & tag
– Red gift bag, gift box & tag
– Teal gift bag, gift box & tag
– Christmas bag, gift box & tag
Please note colours/styles of gift boxes, tags & twine can vary depending on current stock
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK)
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
I aim to dispatch all items within the time frame given on the item and where I can, I will ship the item sooner. However, at busy times eg Christmas, Mother’s Day, I may take the full processing time quoted.
All UK items are posted out within the quoted processing times (shown on purchase) by Royal Mail. Delivery times depend on which service you selected on purchase
2nd &1st class - 1-5 working days
Tracked 48 - 2-3 working days
Tracked 24 - 1-2 working days
Special Next Day Delivery - should be delivered next working day
Choosing a faster delivery service eg Tracked 48 / Tracked 24 / Special Delivery does not alter my processing (making) time of 1-2 weeks; it is just a faster delivery from Royal Mail.
**PLEASE NOTE - at busy times of the year eg Valentines, Mother's/Father's Day/Christmas & during strike action, these times can increase by at least a week or two due to the sheer number of parcels & letters in the postal system**
Should an item be faulty or damaged please contact me before returning it. Please do not attempt your own repair. I am unable to take responsibility or make refunds on any items that have had repairs attempted on them.
For personalised items no refunds or exchanges can be given unless there has been a seller error (customer errors are not covered), is faulty or delivered damaged. The EU Directive on Consumer Rights June 2014 does not apply to personalised/custom makes.
REFUNDS DUE TO ITEMS NOT RECEIVED
Royal Mail do not consider an item of mail lost until 10 workings days after expected delivery has passed for UK deliveries. Should an item not arrive within this time frame I will then launch an investigation with Royal Mail. A refund will be issued once they confirm the item as lost.
Items not received in the UK should be reported within 30 days of item being sent or else claims cannot be considered.
Cancellations are accepted prior to me starting your item. As most of my items are personalised, once I have started making the item, cancellation is no longer possible.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
You have 14 days from receipt to change your mind and return the item. Returns need to be made within 30 days. Buyers are responsible for paying the return postage costs unless the item is faulty/damaged on receipt. A cancellation form is available for customers use - it is optional. If you require a cancellation form, please request one and I will email it to you.
For personalised items no returns or exchanges can be given unless the item is faulty, or a seller error has been made. The EU Directive on Consumer Rights June 2014 does not apply to personalised or custom makes.
If you want to exchange a non-personalised item please get in touch before returning.
When returning, ensure that the item is packaged well (in the original packaging where possible). I recommend using a Signed For/Tracked method, so that if the item is lost by your postal provider on its return, you can complete an insurance claim to recoup its costs.
If we have agreed a return between us, please send to
1 Harpe Close
INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised The British Craft House (referred to as TBCH below) to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
WHY I NEED YOU INFORMATION AND HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with my services. However, I may also be required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements. I generally keep your data for up to five years or longer if required for tax purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jill Unthank trading as jcudesigns, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected]