Paper Flowers Gift Bouquet, Gift for Friend,1st Annivesary Gift, Mothers Day
Paper flowers gift bouquet in gift bag with personalised gift card. 7 pretty aqua coloured origami paper flowers. Gift for any occasion such as 1st paper wedding anniversary, a birthday gift for her,engagement gift, get well gift, thank you gift, new home gift, or just to treat yourself to match your own home decor. Allowed in Hosptials and Nursing Homes. Can be purchased ahead of a special occasion as will keep as perfect and fresh as the day I made the flowers – no water required. Arrives gift wrapped in a gift bag with a pretty printed gift card and I can also post out direct as a surprise gift with a gift message enclosed printed on a card. tracked delivery.
This is one of my smaller posy sized bouquets at 8 inches tall by 8 inches wide. Each flower is mounted on a florists wire stem and tied together with a ribbon. vase is not included
2 in stockCompare
This is one of my smaller posy sized bouquets at 8 inches tall by 8 inches wide. Each flower is mounted on a florists wire stem and tied together with a ribbon.
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK)
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days from United Kingdom (UK)
I make to order most of my items. My average making/posting out times are:
For cards processing time is 1-2 working days - I post out all cards by 1st class post Mon - Fri (excl Sat & Sun & Bank Holidays)
Flower Bouquets & Frames are posted out 1st class signed tracked delivery Mon - Fri (excluding Sat, Sun or Bank Holidays)
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the Policy below describes how and when I collect, use and share the information you provide when you purchase an item from me or contact me through The British Craft House.
This Policy does not apply to any of the third parties that I do not own, manage or control, including The British Craft House or any third party services you access through that site.
1. Personal information I collect
When you purchase from me I collect information required to fulfil your order, this includes your username, name, address, items ordered and payment amount details (I do not have access to, nor hold any of your personal financial information such as your credit or debit card, this information is collected and stored via the Stripe Payment system which are outside of my control)
The information I collect is required only for me to fulfil your order. In fulfilling your order I use a third party to arrange delivery of your items, either Royal Mail On-Line Postage Services to generate pre-paid postage labels, or directly with Royal Mail Postal Services via the Post Office if you live outside the UK or your item is being sent recorded delivery.
I may also be required to share your information with The British Craft House to settle disputes, or to provide customer support; I do not share your information with any other third parties, nor retain it outside of The British Craft House and Royal Mail.
2. Specific Requirements for me to Collect, use and share personal information
I am required by law to hold the information I collect from you for at least 5 years after I have submitted my Annual Self Assessment Tax Return in line with HM Revenue Customs and Excise, Inland Revenue Regulations.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
The Information I am required to collect, hold and share is for reason of:-
• To fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• compliance with my legal obligation as required by HM Government, Inland Revenue; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business and I only share your personal information for very limited and specific reasons as follows:-
• Trust Third Parties that provide postal services (Royal Mail). I share your personal name and address to this third party, but only to the extent necessary (i.e. deliver your goods)
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I am required to by law or for a legal process: (a) e.g. respond to legal process or to government request; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfil your order as described in this Policy. I am also required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, I generally keep your data for a period: 6 years as required by HM Revenue and Customs.
If you live in certain countries, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While most of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain circumstances. These are outlined below:-
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. I will generally delete your personal information upon request (except where I am required to retain for legal reasons e.g. Tax requirements)
• Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them (I do not currently use your information for marketing purposes). In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have legitimate grounds to continue using that information e.g. if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you live in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Melanie Cowley, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via the contact me button
Please contact me in the first instance.
Returns and exchanges accepted, with the exception of personalised & custom made items. You have 14 days from item delivery to return the item back to me. Please contact me to let me know you are returning your item. Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. For custom orders, personalised items please contact me if you have a problem with your order and I will be happy to help.
The personal data I collect in order to fulfill your order is:
Customer’s postal address
Customer’s username on TBCH
Recipient’s name (if applicable)
Recipient’s postal address (if applicable)
All personal data I store is secure.
Under GDPR I ensure that all information supplied is kept safe and is only accessible by me and is password protected
I will only use personal data for the specific purpose I have collected it for.
In the case of a purchase, i.e. delivering the item(s), emailing confirmation of the order, emailing the customer with delivery details for that order, and storing for my financial records, I will not use the personal data I have gained from your order for any other purpose. I will not add customer details to any mailing lists or use that data to contact you about anything unrelated to a particular purchase.
I will delete your personal data if requested.
An important part of GDPR is the right to erasure. The right to erasure is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’. Individuals can make a request for erasure verbally or in writing. I have one month to respond to a request. I will delete your data from all my records as well as any third-party service providers, such as my email service.
Read more here https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/right-to-erasure/