Love Spoon Artisan Copper Decoration Mounted on Embroidery
Love Spoon Decoration, handmade in Wales using pure Copper wire and sheet. I have designed and made the spoon from scratch and given it an antiqued dark copper finish. The spoon is mounted on an natural colour embroidered aida background I created on my own embroidery machine and set in a bamboo embroidery hoop. Perfect to gift for a 7th wedding anniversary or wedding day.
I started by drawing the spoon bowl onto copper sheet and cutting out then shaped and hand formed the handle and decorative elements using copper wire texturing as I went along. I chose a suitable embroidery pattern for the spoon and then hand sewn in place and mounted in the banboo embroidery hoop. I have also added a copper chain to hang the decoration.
Love Spoon measures 3.2 inches long and 2.5 inches across at widest part. Embroidery hoop is 5 inches across. Hangs with copper chain.
All items are giftboxed in recyclable plastic free packaging.
1 in stockCompare
All my jewellery and metal art is handmade by myself using traditional silversmithing methods and materials sourced in the UK. Jewelley is sent in its natural state and will tarnish with wear, to keep your jewellery and meta art bright, clean with a little lemon juice on cotton pad or recommended jewellery cleaner. Avoid spraying with perfume.
Hallmarking of items containing 7.78g of silver or above is carried out by the London Assay Office along with application of my own unique makers mark.
Ready to ship orders are processed and posted via Royal Mail within 1-3 business days. Made to order items will take between 5-7 business days for making, processing and posting. All items, will be gift boxed in my own hand crafted boxes or decorated with my own unique embellishments, I aim for all my packaging and gift boxes to be plastic free and made from recyclable materials.
All UK orders are freepost with items valued under £20 being sent 1st Class Standard Mail. Items valued £21-£50 are sent 1st Class Recorded Delivery (signed for) and items valued £51 and over are sent Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Outside of UK items are all sent International Tracked (not signed) and take between 5-7 Business Days to arrive. Please note for International orders you may incur import taxes, duties, customs changes these are not collected from you beforehand and you, as the buyer, will be liable for these costs on delivery if they apply.
© Max Pring, Artisan
Shipping Countries: United Kingdom (UK)
Ready to ship in 1-3 business days
All items are despatched within 1-3 working days via Royal Mail. Items valued under £20 are sent standard 1st class post. Items valued at £50 and over are sent Royal Mail Special delivery and everything in between is sent via Raoyal Mail 1st Class Signed for.
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), the Policy below describes how and when I collect, use and share the information you provide when you purchase an item from me or contact me through The British Craft House.
This Policy does not apply to any of the third parties that I do not own, manage or control, including The British Craft House or any third party services you access through that site.
1. Personal information I collect
When you purchase from me I collect information required to fulfil your order, this includes your username, name, address, items ordered and payment amount details (I do not have access to, nor hold any of your personal financial information such as your credit or debit card, this information is collected and stored via the Stripe Payment system which are outside of my control)
The information I collect is required only for me to fulfil your order. In fulfilling your order I use a third party to arrange delivery of your items, either Royal Mail On-Line Postage Services to generate pre-paid postage labels, or directly with Royal Mail Postal Services via the Post Office if you live outside the UK or your item is being sent recorded delivery.
I may also be required to share your information with The British Craft House to settle disputes, or to provide customer support; I do not share your information with any other third parties, nor retain it outside of The British Craft House and Royal Mail.
2. Specific Requirements for me to Collect, use and share personal information
I am required by law to hold the information I collect from you for at least 5 years after I have submitted my Annual Self Assessment Tax Return in line with HM Revenue Customs and Excise, Inland Revenue Regulations.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
The Information I am required to collect, hold and share is for reason of:-
• To fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• compliance with my legal obligation as required by HM Government, Inland Revenue; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business and I only share your personal information for very limited and specific reasons as follows:-
• Trust Third Parties that provide postal services (Royal Mail). I share your personal name and address to this third party, but only to the extent necessary (i.e. deliver your goods)
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I am required to by law or for a legal process: (a) e.g. respond to legal process or to government request; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfil your order as described in this Policy. I am also required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, I generally keep your data for a period: 6 years as required by HM Revenue and Customs.
If you live in certain countries, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While most of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain circumstances. These are outlined below:-
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. I will generally delete your personal information upon request (except where I am required to retain for legal reasons e.g. Tax requirements)
• Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them (I do not currently use your information for marketing purposes). In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have legitimate grounds to continue using that information e.g. if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you live in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Maxine Pring, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via the contact me button or via e-mail [email protected]
Returns and exchanges accepted, with the expection of personalised items, custom orders and earrings. You have 30 days from item delivery to return the item back to me. Please contact me to let me know you are returning your item. Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. For custom orders, personalised items and earrings please contact me if you have a problem with your order and I will be happy to help.