Orange Toadstool Embroidery Blue Necklace Pendant
- A one of a kind little embroidered orange toadstool necklace on a blue silk fabric.
This embroidery technique is known as thread painting or long and short stitch. It uses one strand of stranded cotton and lots of needles to create this painted effect. There can be lots of needles on the go at any one time as you may have to change colour with every stitch. Many people comment that they think my work is painted, it is only when you get close you can see it is embroidered.
The cap of the toadstool has been stitched in various shades of orange cotton with the addition of tiny french knots for texture. Green threads have been used in the little mossy patch the toadstool sits on, tiny french knots make it look so natural. The stalk is shades of grey.
The background fabric is a beautiful deep turquoise slubbed silk.
The embroidery has been mounted in a beautiful mini wooden embroidery frame width 4 cms, with a bronze colour metal chain length 60cms.
1 in stock
- Our Shipping, General and Refund Policies
- Reviews (0)
This item will be gift boxed.
Please be careful when using oils and perfumes around the embroidery as you may damage the finish or cause staining.
Please see The British Craft House's Refund policy
Damaged or Faulty Orders For Refund or Returning
Please read the following if your package is damaged on receipt or you believe the item is faulty
Please take photos of your damaged parcel on receipt before opening to help with any claim that may arise.
Please take clear photos if you believe your product to be faulty, these need to be in focus and showing any damage or faults.
Contact me with your concerns in writing also attaching the photographs of the fault or damage. You can contact me via TBCH or by email at [email protected] within 14 days of delivery.
If your item needs to be returned the postal cost will also be refunded for damaged or faulty items. The refund for your return postage costs will be processed via PayPal using your email address. Please retain postal receipt and proof of postage.
General Conditions of return:
• Unless damaged or faulty (see above) buyers are responsible for return postage costs. Please use a tracked method of delivery.
• Do take care when packaging your item to ensure the item is received in its original condition. The buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• Do ensure you obtain proof of postage from your Post Office.
• Do enclose your contact and order details and ensure it is returned within 30 days from the date of delivery to the address below:
103, Grange Road,West Molesey, Surrey, KT8 2PR
Once I received your return, I will process your refund directly via Stripe to the debit/credit card used to purchase the order.
There are no enquiries yet.