Silver Cheeky Pig or Piggy Drop Earrings
Cheeky pig or piggy silver drop earrings that are super fun to wear. The spotty textured bodies contrast their polished faces and little piggy eyes. The earrings are handmade using traditional methods and suspended on hook ear wires. Other ear fittings are available including those for non-pierced ears just message me for details
Each face will have it’s own character adding to the uniqueness of these earrings.
Size: length from top of tail 3.3cm, wide 2.1cm and overall drop from top of ear wires 4.8cm
The earrings are in stock and ready for dispatch in 1-3 days.
Sent via Royal Mail 1st Class ‘signed for’ and packed in a small presentation box tied with a ribbon (colours may vary to picture). A gift card can be added free of charge. If it’s a gift it can be sent direct to the recipient’s address too.
Please message me with any questions and for more details see description section below
2 in stock (can be backordered)
- Our Shipping, General and Refund Policies
- Reviews (0)
Bring a smile to your day with these cheeky spotty pigs. The randon spot textured bodies contrast their faces which have little piggy eyes and a snout. Make a perfect gift for animal lovers or for those who like something a little different.
The front of the earrings have texture applied to give the pigs their character and the reverse side is polished to a mirror finish.
They are fitted with hook style ear wires and other ear fittings are available including those for non-pierced ears just message me with your preferences.
Designed and made from silver in my Yorkshire studio using traditional methods and as each pig is hand cut and made, they each have their own individual look.
My makers mark is registered with the London Assay Office and one of the earrings has been hallmarked.
How they are made: Sterling silver sheet is textured using a combination of methods to achieve the spotty skin look for the main body. The body and face, once cut out and filed, are soldered together and the eyes and snout added. After sanding they are polished ready for the ear wire to be fitted.
Measurements: length 3.3cm, wide 2.1cm and overall drop from top of ear wires 4.8cm
Shipping Info: An item ready to dispatch in 1-3 days. Shipped via Royal Mail 1st Class and packed in a small presentation box tied with a ribbon (colours may vary to the picture). A Gift Card can be added free of charge,and the item can be sent directly to the recipient.
Don’t hesitate to message me with any questions you may have.
Stock Items - are dispatched in 1-3 working days. If for any reason a delay is anticipated I will contact the customer to inform them.
Made to Order items - are generally dispatched within 10-14 working days however this is dependent on material availability.A more accurate dispatch time is given in the individual items product description.
Delivery within the UK is via Royal Mail 1st Class 'Signed for' delivery. Express delivery can be arranged please contact me to discuss.
International deliveries are via Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed service. Cost vary but are between £8.50-£9.50, contact me for a accurate cost. Please note that any customs costs or taxes etc must be paid for by the customer.
I pack items in small cardboard boxes within either posting boxes or padded envelopes depending on the size of the item. If you require any special packaging for example gift wrap, gift tags etc please contact me to discuss.
Please see The British Craft House's Shipping policy
Please see The British Craft House's Refund policy
Any agreed refunds will be paid on receipt of the returned item in accordance with my returns policy.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please see The British Craft House's Returns policy
I take great care to make the highest quality handmade items and my customer satisfaction is really important to me. If there are any problems with your order please contact me so that we can find the correct solution.
If you are not delighted with your purchase I am happy to accept returns and a refund or exchange can be arranged - provided that the items are returned in their original state, unused and in their original packaging. Let me know within 14 days or receiving the product your intention to return it. Return shipping costs cannot be refunded unless it is faulty. it is strongly recommended that any returned items are send using a tracked or signed for service as I cannot take responsibility for any items lost in return shipping.
In the interest of hygiene earrings for pierced ears cannot be returned unless they are faulty.
Returns postal address is: SilverCraftistry, 58 Crag Hill Ave, Cookridge, Leeds, LS16 7LU
GDPR Policy – SilverCraftistry
- Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you will have already authorised The British Craft House and/or PayPal or Stripe to provide), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example) if you contact me directly via TBCH enquiry or via my email address.
- Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list.
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, (e.g. Royal Mail and other delivery companies). I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services such as your mailing address and on some occasions your contact telephone number.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Data Retention
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
- Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
- How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Anne Tindal, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no enquiries yet.