Personalised New Baby Cake Topper
Our Personalised New Baby Cake Topper is custom made with any name of your choice to help welcome your new arrival. It is available in 21 colours so you can be sure it will match perfectly with your colour scheme.
Our toppers are handmade in the U.K using premium quality no shed glitter card so you’ll have no stray glitter on your cake on the big day! They come ready assembled to pop straight into your cake and are backed with an extra layer of card to ensure they are sturdy.
6 inches wide as standard – see below for variations
- Our Shipping, General and Refund Policies
- Reviews (0)
Standard size is approximately 6 inches wide, but if you need a different size please let us know when you place your order
Production takes 3-5 working days, see below for shipping times
All items are shipped via Royal Mail
U.K – 2-3 business days
Europe – 7-10 business days
U.S.A – 2-3 weeks
Australia & New Zealand – 2-3 weeks
Rest of the world – 3-5 weeks
Please ensure you leave enough time for your order to arrive for your event and don’t forget to factor in the time it takes for us to create your items.
All orders are shipped in protective packaging and in a board backed envelope so that they reach you in the same perfect condition as they left our studio. Some of our toppers are delicate due to the intricacies of the design so please be extra careful when handling them.
Please note this topper is made of card and the reverse of the topper is plain white. If you would like a double sided version please feel free to contact us, we would love to help.
Cuckoo Lane Designs is not responsible for any import taxes and charges that may be incurred via your local customs office.
If you have any questions regarding this item, please use the “Ask a Question” button next to the price and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Please see The British Craft House's Shipping policy
Our items take 3-5 days to create and are then shipped via 2nd Class postage with Royal Mail or Standard Air Mail for orders outside of the U.K.
Delivery estimates are as follows but cannot be guaranteed
If you require a tracked service or would like you items sent 1st class please contact us prior to ordering and we will arrange this for you.
Please see The British Craft House's Refund policy
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised The British Craft House to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
We will never use this information to contact you regarding anything other than the order you have placed with us unless you have specifically requested we do so.
Why We Need Your Information And How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• As needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge the business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we am required to store data for legal reasons) We will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Natalie Pinson, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via The British Craft House or at [email protected]
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please see The British Craft House's Returns policy
I gladly accept returns and exchanges for non personalised items
I don't accept cancellations
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no enquiries yet.