Personalised Fireman & Fire Engine Children’s Wooden Room Sign
Give a unique gift with this bright fireman and fire engine children’s room sign and have it personalised with the name of your choosing!
Great for gifting at any time of year for any occasion, or just because…
Size is approximately 8cm x 15cm (depth of 3mm approx.).
Handmade Wooden Sign – Jute String for Hanging – Printed on Premium Satin Paper
37 in stock
- Our Shipping, General and Refund Policies
- Reviews (1)
Give a unique gift with this colourful fireman children’s room sign and have it personalised with the name of your choosing!
This sign is great for a child’s bedroom door or on their wall. Adorned with fireman, fire engine, dog, fire and shield images on a pale blue background, finished off with pearl gems. This sign makes for a lovely gift for any occasion or any time of year.
Please note that this is a home decor item only and is designed to be decorative and not a toy. Please keep out of reach of children as may contain small parts.
Premium Satin Paper, MDF, Pearl Embellishments, Jute String
Height: 8 Centimetres; Width: 15 Centimetres; Depth: 3mm approx.
When ordering, you will note a personalisation box. Please fill in your personalisation details here. If you have any problems, please do contact me and send a message with any details and I will help in any way I can.
Please note that I am happy to personalise with whatever you like (providing it will fit on) and if you have more than one name to go on the plaque then I am happy to put both (or more) of these on. If you would like to have words in a different language, I am also happy to do this although please double check all spelling so I can ensure this is transcribed over correctly. If the wording is particularly long I may change the font sizes slightly to ensure a better fit on the item and occasionally may move embellishments and/or images around very slightly so that you still get the full effect of the product.
One final note, if you have a name that ends with the letter ‘s’ e.g. ‘Thomas’, I will put this on the plaque as ‘Thomas’ Room’ (and not Thomas’s Room) unless you state otherwise.
My normal turnaround time is 1-3 business days for processing (the time it takes me to make your item) and your item will be sent via Royal Mail 1st Class so should be with you within 1-2 days after your dispatch notification.
The printed satin paper acts like a photo paper so I would always suggest minimal contact with fingers just so that the natural oils on the skin do not interact with the paper/print. Equally I would suggest that signs are not hung in areas that can sometimes be damp or have a moist atmosphere. If you wish to clean your sign, please use a soft, clean and dry paintbrush to likely take any dust off.
Please note my standard processing time (the time it takes me to make an item) is 1-3 working days. Items will be posted within this time period although I do try to post to the lower end of the processing times wherever possible. If you need an item urgently, please message me to see if I can squeeze you in.
Domestic (UK) shipping is sent via 1st class post with Royal Mail, dependent upon the postal service in your area I would expect your item to arrive within 1-2 working days. Please note this time may increase during popular periods such as Christmas when the postal service becomes very busy.
All International orders (Europe, United States, Rest of Word) are sent via Royal Mail Tracked Only where your country allows it. In some rare cases it may be sent Tracked and Signed depending upon local requirements. Processing times (the time it takes me to make your order) are 1-3 days and please allow 5-10 days from the date of dispatch for your order to arrive. You will be provided with a tracking number for your order.
All signs and plaques are sent in large letter size boxes for up to orders of 6 signs. Any orders of more than 6 signs will be sent as a small/medium parcel. The large letter size boxes (for 1/2 signs) should easily fit through your letter box. I currently do not offer a gift wrap service however if you wish to add a gift message, please use the box provided when ordering.
On the rare occasion that your order does not arrive when expected, please check the processing time initially to check that it has been dispatched and if the time has passed for both the maximum processing time and the maximum expected delivery time, please contact me straight away and I will investigate for you. In busy periods such as Christmas, please allow extra time on the delivery time as the postal services can be struggling to cope with volumes which unfortunately I do not have any control of.
I will of course be happy to re-send your order or refund as appropriate if your item is not received.
Please see The British Craft House's Shipping policy
I hope my customers are always happy with their orders but in the event that you are not happy, please contact me in the first instance so we can discuss any potential problem. If your item has been damaged in transit, if possible, could you please send me photos of the damage as these will help me claim back from Royal Mail as necessary. I will be happy to arrange a refund or re-make for any damaged items.
Please note that unfortunately I cannot provide refunds for personalised items unless they have been damaged and/or are faulty. If your item is not personalised and you wish for a refund due to a change of mind, please note that I will require the item to be returned to me (please see my return policy) and the cost of postage will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Items should be returned in the same condition in which they were received.
Please see The British Craft House's Refund policy
Personalised orders can not be refunded unless faulty.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact me straight away as I can sometimes start preparing your item within 1-2 hours of order. Unfortunately if this is a personalised item then I will not be able to cancel once I have started making the item. For non-personalised items, please contact me as soon as possible as once the item has been posted, you will need to follow my return and refund policy as below.
Please note that I am unfortunately unable to accept returns on personalised items unless the item has arrived damaged. If your item is faulty or damaged, please see details in the shipping and refund policy sections.
If you have changed your mind about the item ordered and received, I am happy for it to be returned for a refund. Please note that the cost of return postage will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Items need to be returned in the same condition in which they were received with no damage. A refund will be arranged upon satisfactory receipt of the returned item, I do recommend sending recorded delivery for your own piece of mind.
I do not accept exchanges however, please contact me if you wish to discuss anything further.
Please see The British Craft House's Returns policy
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised The British Craft House to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Amanda Yoxall, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected] Alternately, you may write to me at:
Amanda Yoxall, White Cottage, College Road, Denstone, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, ST14 5HR, United Kingdom
There are no enquiries yet.