Oak Forget-me-not Flower Brooch – Hand Painted
Brighten your winter wardrobe with this cheerful posy of forget me nots!
- Our Shipping, General, GDPR and Refund Policies
- Reviews (0)
This solid oak layered brooch, is hand painted with water based pale blue paint and finished with real gold leaf, making it feminine, a bit glam and eco friendly! What more could you want?
Finished with varnish to keep it looking lovely.
Lovingly designed, laser cut, hand painted and gilded by us, making each piece unique, giving you something original with each item of jewellery.
The oak in each piece is both FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) certified, making it environmentally friendly.
* Made in the North East.
* Materials: solid oak, water based paint, gold leaf, silver tone brooch back.
* Brooch width: 58mm Brooch height: 50mm Brooch thickness: 4.5mm
* Care: To keep you brooch looking it’s best avoid direct contact with water, household chemicals and sunlight. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth.
* Packaging: Presented in a branded Etchable card and matching tissue paper. All of my packaging is recyclable other than the bubble wrap, which I’m reusing from other packaging, it would be great if you could too!
Please see The British Craft House's shipping policy
All items in our shop are made to order. We aim to post with in 5 working days, however, during busy periods (eg. Christmas) this may take a little longer. We try our best to keep customers up to date with the progress of their order(s) but if you have any queries above times etc please get in touch.
Everything in our store has free postage in the UK as standard. Items will be sent via Royal Mail second class. If you would like to upgrade your postage let us know prior to purchase.
Please see The British Craft House's Refund policy
There are no enquiries yet.