Labrador Tin or Keepsake. Pocket sized
A pocket sized Labrador Retriever dog treat or biscuit tin with one of our sculpted dogs in cold cast metal on the lid.
A delightful and well made gift for any Labrador retriever pet owner, our smaller sized tin fits snugly in your hand or pocket. It is ideal for carrying treats on a walk or during training. If you prefer to use this gorgeous little metal tin for your own treats, then it holds three hob-nobs perfectly!
It comes ready-filled with bone-shaped dog biscuits (not Hob-nobs!) and the Labrador is available in three different finishes.
The dogs on all our tins have been designed, sculpted and hand made by just Kirsty.
What will you put in yours?
Further information can be found in the ‘Details’ tab below.
Robust tin plate & cold cast metal – Hand cast dog motif – Excellent dog owner gift
10 in stock
- Our Shipping and Refund Policies
- Reviews (0)
This gorgeous little tin will fit snugly in your pocket and is perfect for storing a few treats, for you or your dog! It could also be used to keep your favourite jewellery safe on holiday…as a mini make up kit on a night out…a secret sweet stash…or as a keepsake for a special lock of fur…
It is a small circular silver coloured tin made from robust tinplate and features a mini sculpture of a Labrador retriever on the push on lid.
I’m a sculptor and I sculpted the original from wax. I hand cast my original design in either cold-cast pewter, copper or bronze to represent the black, chocolate and yellow versions of the breed.
Please choose which finish you’d prefer from the options when you order.
The tin measures 8 cm (3 1/4″) across and is approximately 3cm (about 1 inch) deep.
- The robust tinplate tin comes attractively packaged, and comes ready-filled* with approximately 6 small Bonio-type ‘bone-shaped’ dog biscuits.
*Please note, if you’re ordering from outside the UK it will unfortunately be delivered empty due to customs restrictions.
- The type of biscuits used may vary from the ones shown in the photographs. The tin can safely be used for storing ‘human’ treats!
- The incredibly detailed dog motif is made from cold-cast metal (metal and resin) with metallic wax highlights.
- The lid of the tin is wipe clean only and should not be immersed in water.
- The body of the tin can be gently hand washed using a soft cloth.
UK orders will be made up in 3-5 business days and will then be dispatched using Royal Mail 1st class small parcel post as standard, which usually takes 1-2 days. More International shipping options will be added shortly.
As time allows I will gradually sculpt more dog breeds. At present though, I also produce a Flat coated Retriever, as well as a Weimaraner.
There are no enquiries yet.