Infinity silk scarf neutral brown leaf design, eco printed SS107
If you are a lover of Mother Nature, all her mysteries and hidden secrets then this may be the scarf for you. Nothing but natural botanicals have been used in the dyeing and printing of this scarf. I have encouraged the natural chemicals, colours and tannins to imprint themselves on to the fabric making a truly unique product.
This versatile silk crepe de chine infinity scarf has excellent draping qualities and has been eco botanically printed with leaves for example Sumac, Cotinus, Eucalyptus and Nandina. It has a mottled brown/grey background and subtle shades of blue, green, deep purple and cream leaf prints.
Silk is warm in winter and cool in summer, it is a soft yet very strong fabric. The luxurious appeal of this crepe is timeless and the colours are fresh and springlike. An infinity scarf can be worn in a variety of ways, see images and becomes almost like a piece of jewellery that can dress up even the plainest of outfits.
124cms /49” long
17cms /6.5” wide
- Our Shipping, General and Refund Policies
- Reviews (0)
Botanical printing is a eco contact printing method when leaves are laid out on either fabric or paper and bundled tightly before subjecting to heat. This heat encourages the leaves to give up their natural colours and prints. No paint, no ink no dye just nature’s alchemy.
This magical technique allows me to create inspiring substrates which can then be turned into one off creations that are both practical and aesthetically appealing to the discerning customer.
Read my blog post where I show how I create my unique botanical prints.
Please see The British Craft House's Shipping policy
I aim to dispatch your goods within 3 business days. If you need it in a hurry let me know and I will try to oblique.
Within the UK postage will be via Royal Mail first class signed for. Costs can be found on the item page.
I always get proof of purchase so I can chase up any problems with delivery.
Please see The British Craft House's Refund policy
Personalised orders can not be refunded unless faulty.
I aim to describe my items fully but if you are not happy with an item you purchased or it is found to be faulty please contact me within 48 hours of receipt to discuss the problem. You may return it within 14 days for a full refund. However, you will be liable for return postage. The item must, of course, be returned unused, in its original condition.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please see The British Craft House's Returns policy
Personalised orders can not be cancelled/returned or exchanged unless faulty.
If you have an issue with any item please contact me so we can resolve your concerns.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised TBCH to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Margaret Steeden, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected] or 30 Meadow Drive, Prestbury, Macclesfield, SK10 4EZ
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no enquiries yet.