Towel Rail made with Copper Pipe for Kitchen and Bathrooms
- Towel rail made with a chunky 22 mm industrial copper pipe and not just a rail but two rails in one..
- Bathroom/Kitchen or bedroom.
- No solder used to discolour pipe but joints are as strong
- Made to any size.
- Lacquer applied to prevent tarnishing. (i can leave natural if preferred).
- Easy to fit as it comes fully assembled.
5 in stock
- Our Shipping, General and Refund Policies
- Reviews (0)
Double Copper Towel Rail made with 22 mm Industrial copper pipe and cast iron wall flanges which complement the rail.
The photo is 50 cm wide but i can make to any size to suit your room.
The rail is polished and a sealant applied to prevent tarnishing (if you want it left natural to get patina let me know on order)
Easy to install and comes with fitting connected so just screw to wall.
I do many copper and steel pipes so if you want make a package i can do a deal.
Choose from drop down menu for your width.
Please see The British Craft House's shipping policy
Please see The British Craft House's Refund policy
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please see The British Craft House's Returns policy
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
There are no enquiries yet.