‘Handy’ pocket hand warmers with screen printed hand print
Microwave hand warmers, perfect to pop in your pocket as you leave the house on those chillier days.
- Our Shipping, General and Refund Policies & GDPR
- Reviews (1)
Microwavable hand warmers with fun hand print design. Made from soft shades of cotton fabric featuring a screen printed hand print on one side. Simply pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds to heat and then they will stay warm in your pocket for 25-30 minutes depending on the outside temperature.
They can also be used as cold packs, simply pop in a plastic bag to avoid them getting too wet and pop in the freezer.
Your hand warmer will be sent to you carefully wrapped in tissue paper.
Size 10cm x10cm
Available in 5 colours, please choose your colour preference when ordering.
The time I need to prepare an order for dispatch varies. For details, see individual items.
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT TAXES
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
I gladly refund or exchange your item if it is faulty in anyway.
Please contact me within 14 days of delivery, and then send the items back within 30 days of delivery
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery.
Send items back within: 30 days of delivery
I DON'T ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS CAN'T BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
Buyers are responsible for return postage costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• I share information with The British Craft House as necessary to provide you my services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
•You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Gina Carpenter, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no enquiries yet.