Girl’s Long Sleeved Dress in Blue Vintage Style Sunflowers Fabric
This girl’s dress is made in a beautiful blue sunflowers vintage style print cotton fabric. The gathered skirt is attached to a lined, curved bodice. It has long sleeves which are elasticated at the wrists and a placket opening at the back with popper fastenings to make it easy to get on and off. This beautiful and unusual handmade dress, unique to Happy Hedgehog Designs, could be worn with tights & a cardigan in cooler weather or on it’s own if warm. The dress is available to order in size 1 – 4yrs (see details tab below for measurements & more info) It can be sent directly to the recipient with gift wrap and a personal message if desired.
2 in stock
- Our Shipping, General and Refund Policies
- Reviews (0)
Handmade using a sewing machine and an overlocker for a professional finish. The bodice is lined in a coordinating plain cotton fabric.
100% cotton, quality polyester thread & Kam snap fastenings.
- 12-18m to fit height 80cm, chest 50cm
- 18-24m to fit height 86cm, chest 52cm,
- 2yrs to fit height 92cm, chest 54cm
- 3yrs to fit height 98cm, chest 55cm
- 4yrs to fit height 104cm, chest 57cm
Other sizes from o-10yrs could be made on request. Please message me to discuss.
Machine washable. For best results wash on a gentle cycle, inside out, at 30 degrees using a non biological detergent. Iron if necessary on the wrong side.
Pattern credit – Puperita Blue Tit
Please see The British Craft House's Shipping policy
Please see individual items for an estimate of processing & shipping times. Most of my items are made to order & may take 1-2 weeks to be created. If you need an item quickly please contact me first & I will try & help with some options if I can. You will be informed when your item has been shipped. Please contact me if you have not received it within seven working days of being shipped.
Please see The British Craft House's Refund policy
I want you to be delighted with your purchase from Happy Hedgehog. If you are unhappy please contact me to discuss how I may be able to help. If you wish to return an item please let me know within 14 days of delivery & return to me in perfect condition, in the original or suitable packaging, within 28 days. I'm sorry that return postage costs must be paid by the customer unless the item is faulty.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please see The British Craft House's Returns policy
I hope that you will be delighted with your purchase but please contact me if there are any issues & I will try to help. Most of my items are made to order. Cancellations can be made within 48 hours of the item being ordered unless it has already been posted. Returns are accepted except for personalised items. Please inform me within 14 days of delivery if you would like to return an item or request an exchange. The item should be posted back to me (at the buyers expense) within 28 days. A refund of the original purchase price & outgoing postage costs will be made when the goods are received back in resalable condition.
1. Personal information
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised The British Craft House to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. The legal bases I rely on to collect, use, and share personal information
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list, if I created one.
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. The third parties with whom I share personal information
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information, for example your address, with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. The length of time I keep personal information
6. Buyers’ rights regarding use of personal information
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Liz Spencer, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected] Please entitle any email relating to this as GDPR HappyhedgehogTBCH
*If you as a customer wish to access, correct or delete personal information held by The British Craft House, please contact / send a request directly to The British Craft House.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no enquiries yet.