The Fish Pond Hoop Art kit is a great kit for beginners with just two stitches in a range of blues and greens to give the effect of swirling water with three orange fish swimming around. It is a very relaxing kit to stitch with a mindfulness feel to the design.
What makes this embroidery set extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
Each kit comes in a cute mailer style project box and includes the best quality embroidery supplies:
- DMC stranded cotton
- A 6 inch Elbesee hard wood embroidery hoop
- The embroidery pattern, pre-printed on 100% cotton fabric
- 2 x John James embroidery needles
- An ‘Embroidery Tips’ booklet
- A stitch guide for the design including step by step, illustrated instructions
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn’t be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© STEPH ARNOLD | OH SEW BOOTIFUL | 2016