Extra Large “Sheep” Drawstring Bag for Knitting, Crocheting, Projects etc.
Extra large “Sheep” drawstring bag for knitting, crochet, etc. to keep your projects clean, neat and tidy. Size is approximately: 14″ (36cm) wide by 16″ (41cm) high. The bottom of the bag is boxed to give a 4″ (10cm) base.
Please see the full description for further information.
1 in stock
- Our Shipping, Privacy, Return and Refund Policies
- Reviews (0)
A fully lined drawstring bag for knitting, crocheting etc., featuring a fun, cartoon sheep fabric in pastel colours with grey base and top which says “baa” in a typewriter type font. This bag will keep your projects clean, neat and tidy.
Exterior and interior fabrics are 100% cotton with a man-made wadding. The double drawstrings are cotton based.
When not in use, the bag will fold flat for storage.
Size is approximately: 14″ (36cm) wide by 16″ (41cm) high. The bottom of the bag is boxed to give a 4″ (10cm) base.
Note: While I have made every effort with the photographs to show a true colour likeness, they may appear slightly different depending on your computer monitor.
Shipping and Privacy Policies
All items are suitably wrapped for protection and securely packaged.
All items posted within the UK are sent free via Royal Mail First Class.
All items will usually be dispatched within 2 working days, unless there is a special announcement on my page.
Please allow 2-3 days postage time for your order to be delivered by Royal Mail. If your purchase is for a gift please ensure that you allow enough time for it to reach you.
- Deliveries may take the postal service longer during busy periods e.g. Christmas.
International orders are usually sent via Royal Mail International Standard service. Please ask for a quote for postage and packing before placing your order.
In the month prior to Christmas I only send Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed which is more expensive but customers can check on its progress.
- Please note that any duties and/or import taxes are solely the responsibility of the buyer and I would recommend that you check these before completing your purchase.
In the extremely rare event of goods not being delivered, please let me know immediately through The British Craft House website. If you have a tracking number then check this to see if your parcel has been delayed or taken back to the post office depot.
- Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised The British Craft House to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering.
- Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- If necessary, to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as
- 1) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
- respond to legal process or to government requests;
- enforce my agreements, terms and policies;
- prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues;
- or protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Data Retention
- Your Rights
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Except in exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
- How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, (Shirley Janet Freeman), am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected] or at:
81 Boakes Drive, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire, GL10 3QW, United Kingdom
Unless damaged or faulty (see below), returns are at the customer’s expense. I would recommend returning items via Royal Mail tracked and signed for your own peace of mind.
Please note: I am unable to accept returns for personalised items unless the item is faulty.
International Buyers Returns – please NOTE
You MUST mark the Customs Form as ‘Returning Merchandise’ as UK Customs charge an import duty of 20% (VAT) on purchases. Unfortunately, if I am charged the 20% VAT then this amount will be deducted from your refund.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you need to cancel an order, you must cancel within 24 hours and you can request a refund via the "Ask a Question" button in my shop. If the item has already been despatched then you will have to wait until your parcel arrives and follow the returns process.
If the item is faulty or damaged please contact us first. We may ask for photo evidence before asking for the item to be returned. All costs involved will be returned to you. You have the right to return goods if they develop a fault up to six months after receipt. Depending upon the circumstances, you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or a full or partial refund. Please use the “contact” button in my shop to discuss.
You have a right to return goods if they develop a fault up to six months after receipt of the goods. Depending upon the circumstances, you may be entitled to a repair, replacement or a full or partial refund. Please use the “contact” button in my shop to discuss.
There are no enquiries yet.