Double Silver & Chocolate Heart String Art on Oak Block
A unique token gift for Valentine’s Day or any other time of year to tell that special someone you’re thinking of them. This solid oak block features gold coloured pins and two cotton string art hearts, one in silver pearl cotton and one in chocolate with silver shimmer.
It will sit lovely on a desk, on a shelf, bedside table or wherever you choose.
Approximate size is 12cm x 6.5cm (depth approximately 1.5cm)
Wooden oak block – Brass nails – Pink/Silver Pearl Cotton
- Our Shipping, General and Refund Policies
- Reviews (0)
This double heart string art makes a unique and different gift for Valentine’s Day, Birthday, or any other time of year you are looking to show that special someone you’re thinking of them!
Made from a solid oak block with gold coloured pins and a pretty chocolate with silver shimmer pearl cotton and a plain silver shimmer pearl cotton, this is designed to be a different type of gift.
It measures approximately 12cm x 6.5cm x 1.5cm and will easily stand.
Please note that this is a home decor item only and is designed to be decorative and not a toy. Please keep out of reach of children as may contain small parts.
Oak, gold coloured nails, chocolate/silver shimmer pearl cotton
Height: 12 Centimetres; Width: 6.5 Centimetres; Depth: 1.5cm approx.
My normal turnaround time is 1-3 business days for processing (the time it takes me to make your item) and your item will be sent via Royal Mail 1st Class so should be with you within 1-2 days after your dispatch notification.
The oak block is untreated and has only been lightly sanded. Due to the nature of the artwork, the nails will be protruding from the block so can get caught on loose clothing, cotton, etc so please handle with care. Please do not pull at the cotton so as to ‘unhook’ it from the nails as this will enable the artwork to unravel. If you wish to dust this item, please use a light soft paintbrush and gently remove any excess dust.
Please note my standard processing time (the time it takes me to make an item) is 1-3 working days. Items will be posted within this time period although I do try to post to the lower end of the processing times wherever possible. If you need an item urgently, please message me to see if I can squeeze you in.
Domestic (UK) shipping is sent via 1st class post with Royal Mail, dependent upon the postal service in your area I would expect your item to arrive within 1-2 working days. Please note this time may increase during popular periods such as Christmas when the postal service becomes very busy.
All International orders (Europe, United States, Rest of Word) are sent via Royal Mail Tracked Only where your country allows it. In some rare cases it may be sent Tracked and Signed depending upon local requirements. Processing times (the time it takes me to make your order) are 1-3 days and please allow 5-10 days from the date of dispatch for your order to arrive. You will be provided with a tracking number for your order.
All signs and plaques are sent in large letter size boxes for up to orders of 6 signs. Any orders of more than 6 signs will be sent as a small/medium parcel. The large letter size boxes (for 1/2 signs) should easily fit through your letter box. I currently do not offer a gift wrap service however if you wish to add a gift message, please use the box provided when ordering.
On the rare occasion that your order does not arrive when expected, please check the processing time initially to check that it has been dispatched and if the time has passed for both the maximum processing time and the maximum expected delivery time, please contact me straight away and I will investigate for you. In busy periods such as Christmas, please allow extra time on the delivery time as the postal services can be struggling to cope with volumes which unfortunately I do not have any control of.
I will of course be happy to re-send your order or refund as appropriate if your item is not received.
Please see The British Craft House's Shipping policy
I hope my customers are always happy with their orders but in the event that you are not happy, please contact me in the first instance so we can discuss any potential problem. If your item has been damaged in transit, if possible, could you please send me photos of the damage as these will help me claim back from Royal Mail as necessary. I will be happy to arrange a refund or re-make for any damaged items.
Please note that unfortunately I cannot provide refunds for personalised items unless they have been damaged and/or are faulty. If your item is not personalised and you wish for a refund due to a change of mind, please note that I will require the item to be returned to me (please see my return policy) and the cost of postage will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Items should be returned in the same condition in which they were received.
Please see The British Craft House's Refund policy
Personalised orders can not be refunded unless faulty.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact me straight away as I can sometimes start preparing your item within 1-2 hours of order. Unfortunately if this is a personalised item then I will not be able to cancel once I have started making the item. For non-personalised items, please contact me as soon as possible as once the item has been posted, you will need to follow my return and refund policy as below.
Please note that I am unfortunately unable to accept returns on personalised items unless the item has arrived damaged. If your item is faulty or damaged, please see details in the shipping and refund policy sections.
If you have changed your mind about the item ordered and received, I am happy for it to be returned for a refund. Please note that the cost of return postage will be the responsibility of the purchaser. Items need to be returned in the same condition in which they were received with no damage. A refund will be arranged upon satisfactory receipt of the returned item, I do recommend sending recorded delivery for your own piece of mind.
I do not accept exchanges however, please contact me if you wish to discuss anything further.
Please see The British Craft House's Returns policy
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised The British Craft House to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU:
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Amanda Yoxall, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected] Alternately, you may write to me at:
Amanda Yoxall, White Cottage, College Road, Denstone, Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, ST14 5HR, United Kingdom
There are no enquiries yet.