Cotton Apron Greenwich Clocks Design
Individually handmade cotton apron with Greenwich clock design.
Made from a clock print fabric in colours of plum and olive-green, the faces sit proudly on a cream background.
It has a large front pocket and will keep you covered from those spills.
1 in stock
- Our Shipping, General and Refund Policies
- Reviews (0)
Greenwich Clocks Apron
Materials: 100% Cotton print.
Wash at 40 degrees, hot iron.
Please see The British Craft House's Shipping policy
I offer delivery to the UK using Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class delivery, however alternative postage is optional.
I will aim to send out within 1-3 working days.
International orders are charged accordingly and may be liable for local import duty which is the responsibility of the buyer.
Coronavirus: Please see the Royal Mail link for updates on deliveries during these uncertain times. https://www.royalmail.com/coronavirus
Should any of my direct family find ourselves with the Coronavirus I will not send out any orders and will send a refund where required.
Please select your delivery option.
Please see The British Craft House's Refund policy
I pride myself on making high quality products. However, if you wish to make a return, I am happy to offer a full refund if you are not completely satisfied. It must be returned within 14 days of receipt. Items must be returned in an unused condition and original packaging .
The return postage is the responsibility of the buyer unless the item is damaged or faulty, in which case postage will be reimbursed.
Coronavirus: Should any of my direct family find ourselves with the Coronavirus I will be unable to post out any orders and will send a refund where required.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please see The British Craft House's Returns policy
Order cancellation must be made prior to the goods being shipped.
If you wish to make a return, I am happy to offer a full refund or exchange if you are not completely satisfied. It must be returned within 14 days of receipt. Items must be returned in an unused condition and original packaging. The return postage is the responsibility of the buyer unless the item is damaged or faulty, in which case postage will be reimbursed. Returns: Needle & Time, 30 Ely Road, Stretham, Cambs, CB6 3JH
Personal information I collect:
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised TBCH to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you are ordering.
You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I need your information and how I use it:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
- if necessary, to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- Any data we store, we will protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We will save any personal details on the encrypted website LastPass which is also password protected this will be deleted once it is no longer required.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies – for example, Royal Mail. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests: (b) enforce my agreements, terms, and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies help websites to analyse traffic and visitors and help respond to you as an individual. Needle and Time use analytics from The British Craft House website and through Needle and Times social media platforms.
At the time of writing this policy Needle and Time does not have its own web-based shop so does not use traffic log cookies to identify visitor page or product views through statistics, other than that mentioned above.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have several rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Alison Langford, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Needleandtime@gmail.com
There are no enquiries yet.