This camellias design hails from a Japanese kimono from the early 20th century (Rijksmuseum) and is absolutely stunning! Whether you’re looking for your own statement piece or an unforgettable personalised gift, the camellias are perfection!
- Our Shipping & Care Instructions, Refund/Exchange & Privacy Policies
- Reviews (0)
Please note that the inner cuff is white allowing for complete personalisation. My cuffs are fully customisable so truly make it your own!
Personalise the inner cuff with images, quotes, handwriting from a loved one or a special message. If you have specific personalisation requirements please contact me before ordering to ensure your vision can be realised within the dimensions of the cuff.
Made from 1.1 mm aluminium Chromaluxe which is lightweight and very comfortable.
(Please note that British Library and Rijksmuseum, NL images appear with permission and are used with thanks.)
IMPORTANT: Please refer to shop policies for care instructions.
My wish is for all my customers to be happy with their purchases. In order to ensure your item arrives on time, safely and without damage I have chosen to use robust gift and delivery packaging (including a smash proof delivery box) and for all parcels to be delivered by Royal Mail.
The time I need to prepare an order for dispatch varies so please see individual items.
When will I receive my item?
Please note that the production time, date of dispatch and the outlined delivery times should ALL be taken into consideration when determining when you can reasonably expect delivery of your item.
ALL items are delivered by Royal Mail and will require a signature. This provides extra piece of mind that your cuff will be with you as soon as possible and enables all items to be insured for full value against loss and damage.
UK orders are sent ‘Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class’ - delivery aim is 1-2 working days* from date of dispatch^.
EU orders are sent ‘Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed’ - delivery aim is 3-5 working days* from date of dispatch^.
International orders are sent ‘Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed’
- delivery aim for North America is 5-7 working days* from date of dispatch^; and
- everywhere else in the world is 5-10 working days* from date of dispatch^.
*working days are Mon-Fri in the UK.
^Please note that delivery time estimates are in line with Royal Mail guidelines and I cannot guarantee these time frames.
Buyers ordering from outside the UK are responsible for any customs, levies or import taxes that may apply to their purchase. I am not responsible for any customs delays.
Please see The British Craft House's Shipping policy
Please read through the care instructions so you will be able to enjoy your cuff for many years to come.
- Please consider wearing your cuff on your non-dominant hand as this will limit any friction or impact on your cuff.
- Your cuff has some flexibility to allow adjustment to your wrist shape. Gentle movements / pressure while the cuff is on your wrist will encourage it to form against the shape of your wrist. Please do not adjust your cuff when it is not on your wrist as this will distort the shape.
- Please do not adjust your cuff when wearing rings or other jewellery (or alternatively be very careful!) as this may scratch the surface.
- To limit exposure to chemicals, impact or friction, please consider wearing your cuff after you have applied any creams, hairspray or perfume etc, and do not wear your cuff in the shower, pool, or when exercising or cleaning etc.
- When you are not wearing your cuff, wipe with a dry soft cloth & store it in your cuff bag.
- Please do not store any other jewellery items with your cuff as the friction may spoil the coating on your cuff.
My wish is for all my customers to be happy with their purchases, but please note that refunds or exchanges cannot be given on handmade and personalised items. (The EU Directive on Consumer Rights June 2014 does not apply to personalised or custom-made items.)
Should an item arrive faulty or damaged, please contact me before returning it so any issues may be resolved as quickly as possible (complying with the EU's Directive on Consumer Rights 2014). Refunds will not be considered if an item is returned without first contacting me to resolve the issue.
If your item is faulty, please contact me immediately. Please do not attempt to make your own repair as this revokes any responsibility I have as the maker (and negates your consumer rights). I will not take responsibility or give a refund for any item that has had repairs attempted on them.
Sometimes human error may occur during production of your cuff, and in this instance, I will gladly either replace your cuff or issue a refund. However, I cannot be held responsible for customer error on personalised items and under these circumstances I will not issue a refund.
Please ensure your delivery address is correct and completed in full (including postcode and country) as your order will be sent to this address. If your item is returned to me due to an incomplete address being provided, I will have to charge separate postage to resend your cuff. Refunds will not be accepted under these circumstances.
REFUNDS DUE TO ITEMS NOT RECEIVED
Royal Mail do not consider an item of mail lost until:
10 workings days* has passed for UK deliveries;
20 working days* has passed for European deliveries; and
25 working days* has passed for all other deliveries (rest of world).
*working days are Mon-Fri in the UK
This is the number of days AFTER the expected date of delivery (ie, after the estimated delivery time frame listed under Shipping Methods). Should an item not arrive within the time frame stipulated by Royal Mail then I will consider it lost and proceed with issuing a refund.
Please allow the above stated time frame to pass before contacting me with regards to a refund.
It is a rare occurrence that a signature service parcel will go missing, which is why I choose to use signature service delivery. Although this service does not guarantee any type of priority passing through customs, my hope is that it will limit instances of parcels being lost or undelivered.
Items not received in the UK should be reported within 18 days of an item being sent otherwise your claim cannot be considered.
For all overseas claims please allow the length of delivery time PLUS the time frame quoted above.
Please see The British Craft House's Refund policy
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
As your cuff is made to order, cancellations must be made within 24 hours of placing your order to ensure that production time frames are maintained.
I do not accept returns or exchanges on personalised items but please contact me if you have any issues with your order. (The EU Directive on Consumer Rights June 2014 does not apply to personalised or custom-made items.)
If your item is faulty, please contact me immediately. Please do not attempt to make any repairs as this revokes any responsibility I have as the maker (and negates your consumer rights). I will not take responsibility or give a refund for any item that has had repairs attempted on them.
If a return has been agreed, please send to:
PO Box 844
ORPINGTON BR6 1HQ
Please ensure that the item is returned in its original packaging. I recommend you return the item by a signature delivery service so that if the item is lost you can complete a claim to recover costs through your choice of provider. I am not responsible for any item lost during the return process.
Please see The British Craft House's Returns policy
Information I collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised The British Craft House to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you are ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information for a custom order of jewellery, if you contact me directly.
Why I need your information and how I use it
I rely on several legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
- when necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law (HM Revenue & Customs); and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as: (a) providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services; and (b) in compliance with The British Craft House Terms and Conditions. I use your information as necessary to comply with my obligations under The British Craft House Terms and Conditions.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- The British Craft House. I share information with The British Craft House as necessary to provide you my services and comply with my obligations under The British Craft House Terms and Conditions.
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (i) respond to legal process or to government requests; (ii) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (iii) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (iv) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How long I store your information
Transfers of personal information outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to: (1) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests; and (2) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to contact me
For purposes of EU Data Protection Law, I, Romy Cooper, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no enquiries yet.