Who doesn’t love bumble bees? And butterflies… and lady birds… and flowers?
Here you have all bug and flower bases covered with a beautiful, modern embroidery design set against a grassy green background for you to stitch away in the sunshine – a perfect spring/summer project!
The Bees and Butterflies design is made up of 5 different stitches (all with illustrated instructions) and would be perfect for someone who has a grasp of the basic stitches and would like to try out some new ones.
The icing on the cake is that the design is pre-printed, in colour, onto the fabric so no need for tracing!
Each kit comes in a cute mailer style box and includes the best quality embroidery supplies:
- DMC Stranded Cotton
- A 6 inch Elbesse Hard Wood Embroidery Hoop
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre – Printed on 100% cotton fabric
- 2 x John James Embroidery Needles
- An ‘Embroidery Tips’ Booklet
- A Stitch Guide for the Design including step by step, illustrated instructions
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn’t be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© STEPH ARNOLD | OH SEW BOOTIFUL | 2016