Having struggled with mental health for a number of years I found one of the most useful pieces of advice was the phrase ‘Be Kind To Yourself’. I think it’s applicable to lots of different situations whether it be illness or when pushing ourselves to reach our goals. It doesn’t help to beat ourselves up for not doing / being / achieving what we want, if anything it hinders us with negative thoughts which turn into another hurdle to overcome. Instead, if we’re struggling, give ourselves a little time and kindness, like you would a friend if you saw them struggling.
There are 6 different stitches included in this design, each with illustrated instructions. It would be a great project for someone who needs a little time out or would be a thoughtful gift for a loved one.
Each kit comes in a cute mailer style box and includes the best quality embroidery supplies:
- DMC Stranded Cotton
- A 6 inch Elbesse Hard Wood Embroidery Hoop
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre – Printed on 100% cotton fabric
- 2 x John James Embroidery Needles
- An ‘Embroidery Tips’ Booklet
- A Stitch Guide for the Design including step by step, illustrated instructions
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.
- Please note that each embroidery kit is for personal use only and mustn’t be copied, re-sold or re-distributed in any way.
© STEPH ARNOLD | OH SEW BOOTIFUL | 2016