Ballerina hand drawn mini artwork – 8 by 10 inches
These ballerina slippers were hand drawn using colour pencil on toned tan artists paper. Finished with a white mount the artwork is 8 by 10 inches in size (20.32 by 25.4 cm) and ready to frame.
1 in stock
- Our Shipping, General and Refund Policies
- Reviews (0)
An 8 by 10 inch mounted drawing of beautiful ballerina slippers.
Images of ballerinas and dancers always fell me with a sense of grace and beauty and I adore drawing them. I created this piece with a minimalist style in mind to capture that sense of sweet innocence.
I use lightfast, artist grade pencils on fine art paper and spray the piece with UV protective mist to preserve your piece. Your piece comes with it’s own white mount ready to frame and a certificate of authenticity along with a small care guide.
Ready to post items (non personalised) will be dispatched in 1 to 3 working days.
Prints and original artwork (including custom work) are sent via Royal Mail signed for delivery
Custom artwork is subject to current wait times - please see individual listings or get in touch for wait times.
In the event of non delivery please get in touch so that the matter can be investigated and resolved.
Buyers are responsible for any customs/import taxes
Please note that shipping is set per product so if you are ordering more than one type of product you may either contact me to create a custom listing with the correct postage or I will refund any shipping overages immediately following purchase once the correct shipping has been calculated.
Please see The British Craft House's shipping policy
- Refunds are accepted on any non personalised items. Goods must be returned in their original, saleable condition and the buyer is responsible for return postage. Please notify me within 14 days of your intention to return, you then have a further 14 days to return. Please obtain proof of posting, tracked postage is advisable. Refund will be processed once item has been received and it has been confirmed that the above conditions have been met.
- Due to the nature of the item, once started Custom personalised portraits are not eligible for refunds.
- Cancellations on non personalised items are accepted before despatch.
- Please see The British Craft House's Refund policy
RETURN ADDRESS: 14 Carlisle Close, Sandy, SG19 1TX
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Cancellations are accepted before item/s are dispatched
Please see above for Refund Policy. Returns should securely packaged be clearly marked as RETURN and sent to:
14 Carlilse Close
Please obtain proof of postage as a minimum, tracked postage is advisable.
Buyer is responsible for return postage.
Outgoing postage will be refunded (excluding any postage upgrades)
Please contact me in the event of requiring an exchange.
Please see The British Craft House's Returns policy
There are no enquiries yet.