Baby hat, Teal baby knot hat, New born hat, Organic jersey baby hat
A lovely soft baby knot hat made from GOTs certified organic cotton.
- Our Shipping, General and Refund Policies
- Reviews (0)
This baby hat is hand made from the softest teal colour organic cotton jersey. It features an adjustable knot and fold down head band making it the perfect fit for most babies.
Available to order in sizes Newborn up to 12-18 months, please choose your required size from the drop down menu. Should you need any help with sizing please message me and I will do my best to help.
All of my baby hats are hand made to order and come beautifully packaged, making them excellent to give as gifts.
Please see The British Craft House's Shipping policy
Most of my items are made to order. Please see each individual listing for processing and shipping times. All orders will be shipped using Royal Mail second class unless otherwise stated. I will inform you when your items have shipped. Please allow 7 days after receiving a shipping notification for your items to arrive.
Please see The British Craft House's Refund policy
Personalised orders can not be refunded unless faulty.
I want you to be delighted with your purchase from Izzy and Ted, however if you feel there is an issue then please do not hesitate to contact me and we will work out a way forward. I accept returns within 14 days of receipt of goods, but the item must be posted back in the same condition as it arrived in suitable packaging and, unless the item is faulty, the postage must be covered by the purchaser.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please see The British Craft House's Returns policy
Personalised orders can not be cancelled/returned or exchanged unless faulty.
I hope that you will be delighted with your purchase but please contact me if there are any issues & I will try to help. Most of my items are made to order. Returns are accepted except for personalised items. Please inform me within 14 days of delivery if you would like to return an item or request an exchange. The item should be posted back to me (at the buyers expense) within 28 days. A refund of the original purchase price & outgoing postage costs will be made when the goods are received back in resalable condition.
1. Personal information
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised The British Craft House to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. The legal bases I rely on to collect, use, and share personal information
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list, if I created one.
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. The third parties with whom I share personal information
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information, for example your address, with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. The length of time I keep personal information
6. Buyers’ rights regarding use of personal information
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Laura Draycott, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at [email protected] Please entitle any email relating to this as GDPR IzzyandTEdTBCH
*If you as a customer wish to access, correct or delete personal information held by The British Craft House, please contact / send a request directly to The British Craft House.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no enquiries yet.