7mm or 10mm sterling silver open heart stud earrings
These cute minimalist sterling silver open heart studs have been designed and handmade from scratch using traditional silversmithing techniques.
Measurement: approx 7mm wide x 6mm high or 10mm wide x 9mm high. I have very very slightly domed the larger pair which helps them to sit nice and flat to your ear when worn.
Making time needed prior to dispatch: 2 days
Please read the ‘Details’ section below for more information
1 in stock
- Our Shipping and Refund Policies
- Reviews (0)
Your earrings will be carefully tissue wrapped, tied with a ribbon and sent inside my branded jewellery box.
Many thanks for visiting. Please do get in touch if you have any questions.
• A note about hallmarking:
By UK law, all sterling silver items for sale weighing 7.78g or over must be hallmarked by one of the four U.K. Assay Offices. It is illegal to sell items over this weight in silver without a hallmark. Each earring falls under the weight threshold and as such do not require hallmarking. (Please click here to learn more about hallmarking and your rights). Please be aware that a 925 stamp on jewellery is not a hallmark.
• Shipping Please see my policies for more shipping information
Copyright © 2017-2022 Fee Higgs. All rights reserved
Made By Fee's Policy Section for more information about Shipping, Refunds and Returns
Please see The British Craft Houses Refund policy
Was your order not quite what you expected, or perhaps you simply changed your mind? Or maybe there was a fault with your jewellery? Don’t worry, I happily accept returns* or exchanges but please first contact me as soon as possible or within 14 days from the date of delivery.
Items must then be returned within 30 days of delivery. For more specific information please see Returns Policy below.
(*Please understand however that unless damaged or faulty, I’m unable to accept returns for personalised orders).
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please see The British Craft Houses Returns policy
Damaged or Faulty Orders
If the packaging of your order is obviously damaged due to postal mishandling, if possible please take clear photos of the damage prior to opening and then once opened please take photos of any subsequent damage caused to your order. This will help me in filing a claim. Likewise, if you believe your item to be faulty, please do get in contact with your concerns also attaching clear photographs of the fault to enable me to find the best way to support you. In either situation above, please either contact me via TBCH or by email at [email protected] within 14 days of delivery. If your item needs to be returned the postal cost will also be refunded for damaged or faulty items. As this will be an additional amount beyond your original order the refund for your return postage costs will be processed via PayPal using your email address. Please retain postal receipt and proof of postage.
General Conditions of return:
• Unless damaged or faulty (see above) buyers are responsible for return postage costs. In all situations I always recommend using a tracked service.
• Do take care when packaging your item to ensure the item is received unworn and in its original condition. The buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
• Do reuse, if possible, the original packaging.
• International returns must clearly write ‘MARKED FOR RETURN’ on the outside of the envelope
• Do ensure you obtain proof of postage from your Post Office.
• Do enclose your original invoice or a note with your contact and order details and ensure it is returned within 30 days from the date of delivery to the address below:
Made By Fee
2 Sandrock Cottages, Fox Hill
Once I received your return I will process your refund directly via Stripe to the debit/credit card used to purchase the order.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no enquiries yet.